Real Estate Buyer Services in Scottsdale
My Commitment to You….
I’ve found that the key to achieving success in real estate is simple: It’s understanding each client’s unique perspective. By listening carefully to your real estate wants and needs, Stephen Proski will prepare a plan tailored to match your goals, and he will implement it with vigor and enthusiasm.
I have over 18 years of real estate experience in Scottsdale, Arizona and will abide by a strict code of ethics.
- Explain the various forms of financing that are possible, and help you get the lowest interest rate for your mortgage
- Give you an accurate estimate of the total money required to purchase your home.
- Show you any home available For Sale, regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised.
- Give you facts on past appreciation rates for the neighborhood.
- Help you obtain a mechanical inspection of the property.
- Walk through the property with you prior to closing.
- Attend the closing with you and explain all closing documents.
- Most importantly, Stephen will keep you informed every step of the way and keep in touch after the sale is final.
I Represent You
As your Buyer-Broker, your interests are protected through the entire real estate buying process. Our “Real Estate Agency Disclosure and Election” form states that I owe you “the fiduciary duties of loyalty, obedience, disclosure, confidentially, and accounting in dealing with buyers.
My website will provide you the necessary information to help you and your family with your real estate decisions.
Consider The Benefits of having a Buyer’s Broker work for YOU:
- The Buyer’s Broker must act in the best interest of (YOU) the Buyer.
- The Buyer’s Broker must adhere to the lawful instructions of (YOU) the Buyer.
- Any material facts that (YOU) the Buyer do not want the Seller known will not be disclosed. This means information that could cause harm to the Buyer.
- The Buyer’s Broker must advise (YOU) the Buyer of the reasonable purchase price, investigate all material facts related to the sale of the property and advise (YOU) the Buyer accordingly of any information that could be harmful to the sale.
As your Buyer Broker, Stephen Proski will represent YOU and YOUR interests with the purchase of your Arizona home.
Looking for a Resale Home or a New Home?
Stephen Proski can represent you in either case. Compensation to our company is paid for by the Seller’s proceeds on a resale transaction. Or if your thinking about purchasing a new home, please call us first. It does not cost you anything to be represented by me. I will make sure you get the best deal possible and take advantage of all the incentives the new home builders are currently offering.
So when you are looking to make the biggest investment purchase of your life, it is important for you to be represented exclusively by a professional who is looking out for your best interest. Give me a call today at 602-620-2164 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org