RE/MAX Fine Properties, REALTOR®
With almost 2 decades of real estate experience, Stephen Proski is a Scottsdale real estate agent that provides a level of service that consistently places him at the top of his field. Stephen has successfully helped hundreds of home buyers and sellers throughout the metropolitan Scottsdale and Phoenix area with their real estate transactions.
It’s Stephen’s straightforward approach in real estate, persistence, honesty, communication and patience that sets him above his peers. By carefully listening to his clients’ wants and needs, then utilizing his extensive knowledge of product inventory and professional contacts, he has empowered his clients to make well informed and effective decisions.
Your Scottsdale Arizona real estate agent
Working with buyers, sellers and relocation clients is my forte. Having moved around the country myself several times, I am well aware of the stresses associated with moving to a new city. Stephen is an Associate Broker, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR).
By carefully listening to his clients and taking an honest approach to real estate, Stephen Proski provides a positive and rewarding experience for both home buyers and sellers.
Over 75% of Stephen’s business comes from referrals and repeat business. Extending quality services that go above and beyond the industry’s norms has resulted in a fast-growing and successful business. In a world where information and technology are developing at breakneck speeds, Stephen Proski feels it is important to be flexible and able to adapt to the varied applications of the new technologies that are constantly becoming available.
What sets Stephen Proski apart from other Realtors?
In real estate, the most commonly echoed phrase is “location, location, location”. But when you’re working with Stephen Proski, it’s more about You. What works best for your individual needs?
As a full time, professional REALTOR, I have:
- The ability to market homes, using all the latest technologies to more than 83% of potential home buyers who begin their home search online.
- Developed expertise working with both home sellers and buyers in regular traditional type sales as well as both short sale and bank owned properties
- Strong communication skills that I use to assist my clients in negotiations, selling, advertising and networking.
- Developed the necessary experience and skill sets to benefit my clents in both seliing and buying of real estate
- Committed to obtaining the necessary education in real estate, technology and business to maximize the return for my clients. I have obtained the following real estate credentials and designations:
Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Internet Marketing Specialist (ISMD) Masters Real Estate Society of Arizona (MRE) Arizona Real Estate Brokers License
When you are looking to make the biggest investment of your life, it is important to be represented exclusively. This is part of what makes Stephen Proski Scottsdale AZ real estate services so unique: he will represent you and your interests, and only “yours“, in the purchase or sale of your home whether in Scottsdale or one of the surrounding communities.
Call me today at 602-620-2164 or email me at email@example.com to assist you with the selling or buying of your home.